- Rafał Barnaś, Jakub Krzemiński
THE FRUITS OF “THE REAL POLITICS”
Updated: Dec 11, 2020
Rafał Barnaś, Dr. Jakub Krzemiński
Warsaw / September 27, 2020
The deceitful term known as the Real Politics conceals the connivance of anti-human dictatorial regimes. The reasons for this is nothing but cowardice, clearly demonstrated in the geopolitical games of global adventurers such as Zbigniew Brzezinski. The consequences of the Real Politics include the following.
1. World War II. The Munich agreement of 1938 led to it, as did the connivance of the governments of Britain, France and the United States to Stalin's regime in Soviet Russia (the USSR). The inaction of Britain and France after the formal declaration of war on Germany, when she attacked Poland, led to the “strange war» of 1940 and the subsequent occupation of France.
2. The suppression of popular uprisings in Hungary in 1956 and in Czechoslovakia in 1968. This was caused by the passivity of the NATO countries under the pretext of "peacefulness" and holding a "dialogue with a nuclear power." Here it might be worth recalling the murder of General George Patton in 1945. Patton called for the decisive military strike on the weakened USSR, which has been the source of war and violence in Europe and in the rest of the world. Not only Stalin's secret services were involved in the assassination of Patton. it was facilitated by the inaction or direct connivance of Western politicians, as evidenced by serious research, in particular those of Bill O'Reilly, Martin Dugard and many others.
3. In recent history, the Real Politics of both the European countries and Barack Obama's administration towards Putin's regime led to Russia's aggression against Georgia in 2008, against Ukraine in 2014, and resulted in bringing to power in Georgia of one of Putin's puppets, the Georgian Dream party leader, Bidzina Ivanishvili.
4. Today the Real Politics has led to the creeping occupation of Belarus by the Putin regime against the background of the genocide of Belarusians by the state terrorist and usurper Lukashenka.
These are just a few examples of the catastrophic consequences of the Real Politics disguised as "peacekeeping". In fact, it is the use of dictatorial regimes by the architects of the Real Politics for the sake of implementation of their own geopolitical plans. Here the heads of states and governments are playing the secondary roles, as in this world there are global transnational structures that are able to compel any politician of any rank and in any country to unquestioning obedience.
Thus any talk about the Real Politics serving peacekeeping and well-being is a lie. The fruit of such a policy is always war. The history of the world has so far testified to nothing else.